Mostly Jazz Funk & Soul family,
Like so many worldwide we are lost for words with the current situation but wanted to share our thoughts on this year’s event.
It goes without saying that the health and safety of our customers, staff and artists is paramount and we will remain in contact with the relevant authorities to ensure that comes first in our decision making process.
We are 16 weeks away from mid July so we are remaining positive but we believe clearly communicating our contingency plans is vital during this time.
In the event of a postponement, we will move the festival back to late August / early Sept and all tickets will remain valid for the new date. We will be announcing the exact date further down the line if & when required.
In the event of the festival not being held in 2020 you can transfer your tickets to 2021 or you can request a refund. We will update you all on how this would work as and when it is required.
Mostly Jazz Funk & Soul plays an important role in the health and well-being of our community. Unlike many larger festivals we can build ours within two weeks which means we can delay our decision making until the summer.
For the time being we will switch from promoting the event to trying to provide some interesting & fun content on our channels to keep you entertained during these challenging times.
We hope we can bring some light relief over the coming weeks and months so lets continue to look after each other, to wash our hands and look forward to better times together.
Mostly Jazz Funk & Soul Team